As the Buyer, you are solely responsible to pay all import fees based on the shipping destination. To assure you understand the total cost of the purchase, we recommend you confirm the specific destination charges prior to placing the order.
If you are using a customs broker, these charges will be presented to you as a separate invoice when the products are delivered.
If we ship on our account using FedEx, UPS, DHL or another air express carrier, the carrier will present the import fees as a separate invoice to you when the product is delivered. If the product is delivered and the import fees are back-charged to us, we will invoice you for the import fees within 180 days of delivery.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steel wire seals are also known as ...
- Plastic seals
- Steel wire seals function is unique...
- Electronic seals
- Proper use of steel wire seals
- Steel wire seals plastic seals and ...
- What is a plastic seal?
- What is the biggest feature of high...
- The maintenance method of plastic s...
- The development of logistics indust...
- Material of Junchuang Metal ball seal
- Small, compact, lightweight padlocks
- The Different Types of Tamper Evide...
- Metal strap seals
- PLASTIC SEALS
- SECURITY BOLTS-JUNCHUANG LOCK
- About high security bolt seal
- anti-spin bolt seals
- What is ship container securing?
- Export news