Add: Xu Yuanzi Township Industrial Park Qingxu Road South 160, Qingyun District, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Padlock seals are usually supplied as a completely plastic seal, shaped as a standard padlock would be. Technically, they can be classed as a fixed length seal. They feature the same types of tamper-evident protection as variable length and fixed length have available - numbering, bar-coding and branding - but fit some different applications. The most common use for these seals is for airline duty-free trolleys. One reason for this is that plastic padlocks can be placed over a locking part as any metal padlock would be to secure, but do not require keys to open, they simply break off at their built in break point using hands or a small pair of wire cutters. They are secure due to the audit trail available as a result of the sequential numbering.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steel wire seals are also known as ...
- Plastic seals
- Steel wire seals function is unique...
- Electronic seals
- Proper use of steel wire seals
- Steel wire seals plastic seals and ...
- What is a plastic seal?
- What is the biggest feature of high...
- The maintenance method of plastic s...
- The development of logistics indust...
- Meter seals
- Future plastic seal development pro...
- High Security Container Bolt Seal
- Fees about shipping one time seal
- Material of Junchuang Metal ball seal
- Small, compact, lightweight padlocks
- The Different Types of Tamper Evide...
- Metal strap seals
- PLASTIC SEALS
- SECURITY BOLTS-JUNCHUANG LOCK