Add: Xu Yuanzi Township Industrial Park Qingxu Road South 160, Qingyun District, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Plastic seals Variable length seals, commonly called "pull tight seals" can fit many applications from securing the neck of a bag or mail sack to sealing chemical drums, first aid kits and fire extinguishers. They have an adjustable length much like a cable tie but offer a much higher security level and an audit trail due to sequential numbering and the ability on some seals to be bar-coded and have a company name and logo printed or laser etched on.
Fixed-length seals tend to be more tamper resistant than variable length as there are no sliding parts, they simply 'click' into place to lock, which can make them easier to fit than variable length seals. Most fixed length seals can also be branded and numbered for extra security. Fixed length is often the choice of single use security seals for transport applications.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steel wire seals are also known as ...
- Plastic seals
- Steel wire seals function is unique...
- Electronic seals
- Proper use of steel wire seals
- Steel wire seals plastic seals and ...
- What is a plastic seal?
- What is the biggest feature of high...
- The maintenance method of plastic s...
- The development of logistics indust...
- Padlock seals
- Meter seals
- Future plastic seal development pro...
- High Security Container Bolt Seal
- Fees about shipping one time seal
- Material of Junchuang Metal ball seal
- Small, compact, lightweight padlocks
- The Different Types of Tamper Evide...
- Metal strap seals
- PLASTIC SEALS