Small, compact, lightweight padlocks
Their bodies are made of non-conductive nylon and their handles are made of aluminum. Perfect for visual tracking, they’re small in size and available in different colours.
Padlocks with nylon coating
Insulating the aluminum and/or steel of the body and handle of a padlock with nylon allows it to be protected from electric shocks. This covering also reinforces the strength of the device, namely by improving its resistance to corrosion.
More effective than a label, laser engraving is ideal for naming a padlock without taking the risk that the information gets erased.
Companies that want to equip themselves with security padlocks must consider many parameters before validating their purchase. The environment, the weather, and access to sites and products are all critically important factors. Are you considering outfitting yourself with security padlocks? Don’t hesitate to contact professionals in this sector. They’ll help you make the right choices and therefore save valuable time and money.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steel wire seals are also known as ...
- Plastic seals
- Steel wire seals function is unique...
- Electronic seals
- Proper use of steel wire seals
- Steel wire seals plastic seals and ...
- What is a plastic seal?
- What is the biggest feature of high...
- The maintenance method of plastic s...
- The development of logistics indust...
- The Different Types of Tamper Evide...
- Metal strap seals
- PLASTIC SEALS
- SECURITY BOLTS-JUNCHUANG LOCK
- About high security bolt seal
- anti-spin bolt seals
- What is ship container securing?
- Export news
- drum seals plastic
- high quality work