Add: Xu Yuanzi Township Industrial Park Qingxu Road South 160, Qingyun District, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
Luggage Security Seals
JCMS201 China higher cost performance meter seal manufacturer
Information about meter seal manufacturer
Energy water meter seal lock with plastic
Polycabonate for the outer clear body ABS plastic for the insert part
According to customers' requirements
Meters, Warehouse, International freight forwarders, Others
150mm or other as per request
1.Used with any kind of traditional sealing wire
2.Available colors for the inner locking mechanism
2.Customer's company name&logo, Sequential numbers
3.Bar code is available
1. The luggage security seals is etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced without clear evidence.
2. The combination of ABS body with wire hasp provide strength and durability.
3. The wire hasp is scored to allow easy removal by hand. Designed for single use, destruct when open.
4. Transparent body allow visual check that the seal is properly locked.
- It provides an alternative to conventional padlocks while giving clear tamper evidence.
Our utility and meter seals are specially designed to reveal evidence of tampering or breach on a wide variety of meters or objects requiring a thin wire seal. The wire can be passed through small or difficult apertures and then pulled tight before being locked in place with the body.
- Made of Polycarbonate (PC) Ultra-Violet resistent body and Polyacethale (POM) colored insert
- Heat staking technology is used to fix the insert
- Stainless steel Ø0,66mm , Galvanised Steel Ø0,66mm and PVC coated Steel Ø0,90mm sealing wire options
- Requested length of sealing wire can be attached to the Twistseal body
- Laser marking company name and 8 digits serial number
- Barcode option for mobile applications (Code128, Int 2/5, etc.)
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive 2002/95/EC and its subsequent amendments
How can I contact you?