Add: Xu Yuanzi Township Industrial Park Qingxu Road South 160, Qingyun District, Dezhou City, Shandong Province
RMB exchange rate has risen 3.52% this year, the new policy measures to promote internationalization
It is learned from the Foreign Exchange Trading Center that as of February 1, the central parity rate of RMB against the U.S. dollar stood at 6.3045, a sharp rise of 294 basis points over the previous trading day. Since 2018 to yesterday, the accumulated exchange rate of RMB against the U.S. dollar has risen 3.52%, showing a gradual upward trend, up from about 7% for the whole year of last year.
In addition, the renminbi has risen across the board against non-dollar currencies in a basket of currencies. Specifically, the central parity rates of RMB against the euro, Japanese yen and British pound were reported at 7.8218, 5.7667 and 8.9445 respectively, up 335 basis points, 549 basis points and 155 basis points respectively.
Judging from the capital flow, the pressure of capital outflow will still exist in 2018, and the relevant policy adjustment of cross-border capital flows can become an adjustment factor for the strength of the RMB exchange rate.
From a year-on-year perspective, the exchange rate of RMB against the U.S. dollar will show a two-way fluctuation.
- What Is High Security Seal
- Advantages Of Plastic Seals
- What Is The Diameter Of Steel Wire ...
- What Do You Mean By Custom Wire Seals?
- Steel Wire Seals Can Become The Mai...
- What Is The Development Space Of St...
- The Damaged Seal Should Be Processe...
- Features Of High-fidelity Seal
- What Is The Blockade?
- Introduction Of The Scope Of Use Of...
- Real-time Exchange Rate Situation
- Year Plan Is In Spring
- Multiple Small-year Life
- Valentine's Day Legend
- Happy New Years Day
- How To Prevent Tampering During The...
- Logistics Seals, Customs Seals Cust...
- Customs Plastic Seal Is What Materi...
- Anti-theft Plastic Seals In The Con...
- The Lantern Festival